The 10 Best Characters/People on TV 2011
OK one more TV list; this time the 10 best and worst characters/people on TV for 2011. Here it goes:
10. Jesse (Aaron Paul) on Breaking Bad - You can’t help but cheer for Jesse, even when you know he’s headed in a bad direction.
9. Det. Lydia Adams (Regina King) on Southland - She’s just a badass.
8. Eden Wood on Toddlers & Tiaras - She brings her A game every time. Puts the other bitches in their place.
7. Crystal Fambrini on KTLA Strange Her Change Her - Strange Her Change Her rules!!!
6. Luke on Modern Family - He had the best line of the series - “I hope you like paying taxes!”
5. Pam (Kristin Bauer) on True Blood - She should be in every scene. More Pam for 2012 Alan Ball!
4. Richard Harrow (Jack Huston) on Boardwalk Empire - Best character with only half a face on television.
3. Caroline Manzo on RHONJ - Seriously Teresa, shut your mouth, because Caroline will just make you look more stupid.
2. Troy (Donald Glover) on Community - My favorite character on my favorite show
1. Pippa Middleton - Duh. Obviously.
And the worst…
10. Mike on Top Chef - He had no business in the Top Chef all-stars finale.
9. Amazing Race winners - I can’t even remember their names.
8. Elizabeth Hassleback - I was beginning to be able to tolerate her until Bill Maher went on The View. Unable to competently debate Bill, she resorted to acting like a child.
7. Ramone on Biggest Loser - He was on my earlier list, but he makes this list too.
6. Bonnie on Biggest Loser - Seriously, why do I watch this show?
5. William H. Macy on Shameless - worst miscast of 2012.
4. Gretchen on OC Housewives - She loves Jesus. And fake breasts.
3. InTENsity on X Factor - Made me miss Kids Incorporated.
2. Darren Criss on Glee - Another repeat from my earlier list. He makes this list for his awful bow ties.
1. The Duggars - They have crazy eyes and are in a cult, which TLC never talks about.